Recommendations for Success
Any NFT can be successful but some forms do better than others and, as always, it is about how you do it.
First and foremost, the artwork must be interesting. Think of ways you can add detail and thoughtfulness to your artwork. The more unique, the more collectors will likely be interested.
Additionally, other value can be created from showcasing your artist – NFT fans love to help emerging artists and love to contribute to their success.
Unlockable content is key. We recommend including digital experiences that can persist between ownership.
Thinking about your secondary market is important. Other ideas can include physical items (tickets, signed memorabilia, etc) but this usually cannot carry to other future owners.
General Tips & Tricks
- Start with a small number of items and price fairly.
- If you’re running auctions, start them at 0 ETH and set a reserve price if necessary.
- Add all your social media links, a detailed description, and a banner.
- Market your project on socials and try to generate some early engagement.
- NFTs with collectibility games (set completion, traits, etc) do better than others.
- NFTs should create utility for owners.
- NFTs should be media that creates a sense of “patronage” over their work/legacy for the buyer.